Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hello there! :)
     I haven't been posting on this page for nine months! I apologize for this, and I promise I will try to do better this 2013 summer.
     Okay, first thing: I have kind of stopped reading young adult paranormal romance novels because I actually find them boring now. I have read Interview With The Vampire and The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice, The Shinning by Stephen King, and The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I have also read some books aside from these but those books weren't classics. The Scorpio Races and Blood Red Sky are some of these.
     I will be reviewing the four books I mentioned first on this blog over the next week or so.
Next year I am going into high school, so I have to read a book for Pre-Ap English. I have decided to read Lord of the Flies by William Golding, so I will probably be reviewing that as well this summer. I also got Frankenstien by Mary Shelly and Dracula by Bram Stroker. I would very much like to read and review those this summer, but both of those books are rather long, so there is also a possibility that I might not.
     Thank you for reading and I look forward to the next three months!
          -Amba Flyleaf

(Here are some pictures of the books I will review)






No comments:

Post a Comment