Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Small Introduction

Hi, you will get to know me as Amba Flyleaf, though this is not my real name. If you are not too terribly familiar with this word, flyleaf, I will gladly enlighten you. Flyleaves are the end and beginning pages of the beautiful things we know as books. I choose this because as a reader and writer ( and soon to be author), I found this name appropriate.
My aim is to review the paranormal romances that I intend to read this summer, but I also enjoy hearing about your interests and book preferences as well. Please feel free to share any types of books that you enjoy, for this blog isn't only about the paranormal romance genre. 
I started this because I needed something to do over the summer. Most of my school friends will be doing their own thing and I will be keeping company with my dog and the characters in my books. I all too soon decided that I will be bored with my make-believe circle of friends, and need to make some new ones to stay sane over the three month period that school will be out. 
I hope that you will find this blog interesting and helpful, and all I ask is that you not judge this book by it's cover. 

                                                                                                                                                -Amba

1 comment: